Post Construction Services
September 22, 2022 | | Uncategorized
Construction is finally complete and the feeling is euphoric. All of your hard work has paid off and now it’s time to enjoy your new office. But before you can do that, there’s one more task at hand: post-construction cleanup.
This may seem like a daunting task, but with a little elbow grease and the help of a professional cleaning service, it can be easily accomplished. Here are a few tips on how we tackle the post-construction clean-up:
- Start with the big stuff. Remove any construction debris, such as sawdust, nails, and screws. This will make the rest of the cleaning process much easier.
- Dust, dust, and dust some more. Once the big stuff is out of the way, it’s time to focus on the dust. Use a damp cloth to wipe down surfaces and a vacuum with a HEPA filter to remove any lingering dust particles.
- Don’t forget the windows. Construction can be tough on windows, so be sure to give them a good cleaning. Wash the outside of the windows first, then move on to the inside.
- Clean the floors. Sweep and mop all the floors in your office. Be sure to get into all the nooks and crannies.
- Polish your fixtures. All your hard work will really shine when your fixtures are sparkling. Give them a good cleaning with a mild soap and water solution.
With these tips, your post-construction clean-up will be a breeze. And once it’s all done, you can finally sit back and enjoy your new space.